Hot Tips for the Best Quinceanera
Your daughters Quinceanera is one of the biggest parties you’ll ever throw. From the dress to the entertainment, this is one of those times in your child’s life where you get to shine. The fiesta where a young girl becomes a woman is told in many cultures. If you’re from Latin roots, then you know this festival is called a quinceañera. In this week’s blog, we give you some hot tips on how to throw the best quinceañera.
- Decor and Color schemes are mostly pastels for the Little ladies. This year the hottest tip we can give you on decor and dress colors is peach and gold. While there are many gorgeous colors to choose, this seems to be the best for 2017 parties.
- Help your daughter with her guest list. Unless you have all the money in the world, don’t let your child announce her Quinceanera on places like Facebook. This is a big party where the parents have to be involved in the majority of the planning. Help your child by making a guest list with family and a separate column for friends.
- It’s all about the lighting when it comes to the decor. Glowing orbs, draping lights over a large dance floor and candles give just the right illumination for a festive evening that’s soft and pretty and super feminine.
- Selecting the right photographer is crucial. Your daughter’s event should be captured with someone who understands lighting as well as how to frame your princess. These pictures will last forever, so make sure you don’t miss the event.
- Don’t forget to remember the little ones. While this party is typically thought to be for young teenage girls, often the toddlers and the smaller children are left in the dust. Rent the best bounce house, and they’ll be out of everyone’s way for hours.
These are just a few tips on how to throw the best celebration for your daughter. We’re sure you want to make this event as special as possible since it only happens once in a lifetime for her.
And before you know it, she’ll be getting married, and you’ll get to do it all again.
For More Information on our rental equipment or to reserve your bounce rental today, visit our website at https://www.southfloridabounce.com/. Connect with us on Social Media at: https://www.facebook.com/SouthFloridaBounce, https://twitter.com/SBounce, and https://plus.google.com/102602010368213075186/about